Wednesday, January 11, 2012




This is my first blog post and, as such, I do not have any clear cut approach over how I intend to jumpstart what could possibly be the beginning of a lengthy career in writing or any other six-figure-earning job (fingers crossed!). Perhaps I should discuss the ten year anniversary of ‘Gitmo,’ and the continuing repercussions of the Bush Administration’s decision to inflict questionable treatment on suspected terrorists, or maybe the buzz revolving around the new animated ‘Napoleon Dynamite’ series on Fox (thanks for the info, CNN!). Whatever the topic or focus of deliberation may be, I intend to pose questions or any other inquiries that will elicit thought provoking, slightly controversial critical discussion. In addition, I hope this blog will open the eyes of certain people who may not have been willing to stretch their minds or discover alternative ways of thinking, helping obliterate ignorance and negligently dismissive modes of thoughtless contemplation. Further, I genuinely hope that I please you, the readers, because anyone who shows a hint of interest in my writing, or what I have to say, will always be a friend of mine. So, please, do not hesitate to let me know if there is a specific issue of importance to you that you feel should be discussed on my blog, I would love the feedback. On that note, I am so, so, so excited for what’s to come and please stay tuned!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment