Monday, September 21, 2015

The Sunshine and Some Blue :-)



I am truly fascinated by the colors found in nature, outer space, and, especially, our beautiful solar system. There is such a palette of reds, yellows, blues, oranges, browns, and light purples that I cannot help but include some of these hues from space into my own wardrobe. So, today, I took it upon myself to play dress up with these shades, mainly from the sun and the earth with hopefully more to come in the next few days - kept it simple, short, and sweet :-)

Just a bare shot. 
Sunshine :-)
The detailing on the dress is beautiful so I had to offer a close up!
Earth blue for only $17 :-) The necklace is constructed of white and orange beading representing the glorious contrast of the sun.
I chose clear earrings for a cloudy effect :-)
And yellow shoes to complement the sunny necklace.
Alternate sunny earrings. (My nose is not that big in real life, hahah I swear!)
And again!

No comments:

Post a Comment