Friday, January 1, 2016

Favorite Movies Of 2015

I don't know if you've ever had years when a stroke of bad luck hits you at every turn you make and every corner you don't cut, but 2015 was definitely my hall-of-fame year of bad luck topped with a sweet cherry of despair on top. Despite this, there were a few things that made it slightly more bearable: vices such as food, alcohol, and, of course, cinema. Yes, cinema. And since my means were rather limited, my trips to the movie theatre, too, were rather limited. So at any rate, I still viewed enough films to crack a top ten list. So, when I wasn't back home ballin, here are some of the films I viewed with the minimal cash I had to swing...

12. Inside Out

11. The Wolfpack

10. The End of the Tour

9. Slow West

8. Ex Machina

7. Tangerine

6. By the Sea

5. Love & Mercy

4. Spotlight

3. Sicario

2. Steve Jobs

1. Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment