Sunday, February 2, 2014

My Super Bowl Capsule: Wanna Check It Out?

Well, that was quite a game.  Unfortunately, about half way through the game I decided that I like the Seahawks colors better (blue, green, and white...). So I made an effortless change, using pieces from my ensemble at the beginning of the game, yet transforming it into a pretty different look.  How would you jazz up a particular outfit to make it look different, while using a majority of the same pieces??!  This is really easy once you get the hang of it...

So I kept my leather leggings, bandeaux, and necklace, ditching the orange slip and heels for a green skirt and green and white sneakers.  Looks so different and I only switched out two pieces (my slip and heels).
My awesome sneakers without the flash....
And another photo WITH the flash! I want you to see the studs, and the flash really brings out their flashiness.
Close up of the necklace!!
Such intricate detailing -- I really love pieces that have such craft behind their creation, it really gives them so much life!!  And I especially love pieces with beautiful beading...(as you saw with my green sneakers) - I think it really helps tell a story.

What would you do with these pieces and the one from my last post?!! Or what have you done with outfits to efficiently create more? I'd love to know :)


No comments:

Post a Comment