Sunday, February 2, 2014

Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos or Seahawks?

I'm not gonna lie, but football isn't really my 'thing,' but, since it's the Super Bowl, I thought I'd dress up for the occasion.  So, since I like the colors of the Denver Broncos better, I'm rooting for them! I also did a project on the state of Colorado when I was in 2nd grade for my school's annual Americana Fair -- so, Denver Broncos it is. Here's what I wore....I also thought they were going to win tonight.  But, right now, doesn't seem likely.  

Pictured here is an orange slip, leather leggings (faux leather!!), a statement necklace that you can't really see, and my wild cavewoman hair -- It took me forever to brush today and, needless to say, my arm had a pretty good work out.  I chose this pic because my hair doesn't look as poofy- took me forever to get it to look decent .... or better than it really looks right now.... :)
So this is the blue polka-dotted bandeaux I wore with the slip.   It looks like there's a little too much fabric on the slip in the pic, but that's just the way the piece is built.  It's very loose fitted and has a low razor back, so the bandeaux looks really cool with it.  I wish I took a pic of my back..ooooops.
How killer is this necklace?! It has the most beautiful detailing, and I love the blue tones and turquoise-y hues against the orange slip.  I chose to wear this necklace because, of course, goes along with the blue and orange theme.
Okay, so I know pink isn't a Broncos color, but these heels are so cool and I love them.   So electric and they look really cool with the blue and orange colors in my ensemble -- and they are also........
...FOOTBALL CLEATS!!!  I think I could own any game with these little guys on :)  
Just a better look at how my necklace works with my orange slip.

What did you wear for Super Bowl XLVIII??! :D

P.S. So excited for Bruno Mars and Red Hot Chili Peppers tonight!!!!  Two of my faves.

No comments:

Post a Comment