Monday, November 17, 2014

A Few Cool Pieces: What Are You Wearing This Thanksgiving?


Okay, so I'm going home tomorrow and I put together some key pieces to make the painful process of packing a little easier. When I'm home, I'll probably make another, more detailed Thanksgiving capsule and share it with you. I still have some of my clothes there, and I'm aiming to travel as lightly as possible, so here's just a little basic list!! Enjoy :-)

Okay, so here's just a dark wash jean. I love dark wash jeans - they can be worn casually or even for a more sophisticated look. Also pictured are two leather jackets - a red one and a black one. I can make so many cool outfits just with these three items!!

I love this dress. It can be paired with so much!! Since it's black and white, it can go with so many different colors. In this particular photo, I'm just pairing it with black tights and heels...

Okay so here's just a pair of black basic pants. I also have shorts - I love pairing shorts with tights or leggings underneath in the winter. I think it's such a cool, hip look.

I bought this at a little boutique in Williamsburg when I first moved here. The shops here are so beautiful, with such wonderfully unique pieces!! Here's one of them and I wear it all the time.

Just some basic, adaptable tops...  Can go with any of the pants I pictured and even the shorts...

Just some scarves...

I love this dress...

Beautiful sequin detailing.

My favorite pea coat. I wear it all the time, and I never want to let it go. I've had it forever.

I promise, this dress is much cuter in person, but I think I'm gonna wear it on Thanksgiving day. The color scheme just reminds me of Thanksgiving :-)

I'm definitely gonna build on these pieces and when I'm back home, in my comfort zone again, I'll definitely provide a more descriptive Thanksgiving capsule. Let me know what you think and, please, share what you're wearing this Thanksgiving!! I'd love to know xx

No comments:

Post a Comment