Monday, April 6, 2015

Stick to What You're Good At: What Would You Do In The Name Of American Pride??



I was just called into work and I have to be there at 5, so I can't quite finish this piece in its intended manner, but I will raise another question (varying from the one in the title of this post) and further discuss my response tomorrow. 

Here's the question:

After reading a piece by Frank Rich in the New York Magazine (click here to read yourself!!) discussing the dubious title of the anchorman, what is your definition of someone who, aside from possessing a definite, innate skill or talent, is, as they say, "the real deal" ?? Or someone who is the true definition of the title he or she may claim???

Just some little inquiries to get everyone's mind working before I elaborate in detail tomorrow, so, 

What do you think??!

Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment