Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Water and Fruit til Sunday :)

 I had one overwhelming breakfast this morning filled with toast, cereal, eggs, and, ashamedly, a bit of chocolate (yes, chocolate...for breakfast) - after my meal I felt so guilty for all that I had consumed, took a look in the mirror, and just didn't feel like myself. Though the portions I had were not unhealthy, the sugars and fats - over time - could cause some major damage. Also, I had a little beer before I went to sleep last night so my face is extra puffy today. So, for my health, my body, and the maintenance of my facial features, I think I owe it to my arteries to go on a little bit of a detox. I posted a selfie - not for me to look at, I promise, but so people can see the puffiness of my features. At the end of my detox, I'll share a post-diet photo and, I promise, you will see a difference in my face. I've done these before, and a sugar free, gluten free, fattty free detox does just the trick to make anyone look ten years younger. ;-)

Water and fruit for the next five days.
Pre-detox photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment