Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Ms. Ella: What's Your Favorite Color?

Blue blue blueee<3

**This may make sense to very few people, but I promise it will work in ... in a post  that I will post in the near future.  Just bear with me, I know - it makes little sense right now .. hahah.

Ms. Ella, what’s your favorite color?

Royal blue.

When were you born?

August 13, 1986.

Where?

South of France.

Who are you living with?

My boyfriend, who I will be talking to on the phone in the scene. He’s a little older than me, not by much, only 28. -- (I’m 27). He’s away on some sort of business, and, in my little ‘episode,’ I’m venting. As I do often about this individual...

What do you do?

I’m a high school English teacher.

Favorite student?

It’s the individual I’m speaking about in the scene...Under law, I’m not allowed to name names...

Girl or boy? Why is this person your favorite?

Ahh- a girl.  Let’s just say she reminds me of me at that age. I can help her. I can help her. I can really, really help her. A great mind, a great person. She deserves to go to a great school after she graduates, she just doesn’t see it in herself yet.

Have you felt any particular frustration with her?

That's an understatement...

No comments:

Post a Comment