Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Day 1: Wanna Join Me On My Britney Journey??

Anyone who knows me knows that I love and adore the performing arts. It is such a great outlet to play someone or be a different character and really tell a story. I've been so busy with work that I haven't been able to focus on my acting career - which is fine as I really LOVE my job!! That said, I need to bring the auditions to me and since I've accrued somewhat of an underground following, I'm going to use this platform to showcase my talents. My latest endeavor? The character of Britney Spears. I really wanna write a script in the same vein of Steve Jobs with three sequences before a big show or moment in her life. This isn't an exposee and I refuse to portray Britney in a way that she would be unhappy with. So I'm really gonna do my research and figure out what makes her tick, the language she utilizes to communicate backstage, and what she does when there is an obstacle to a show or performance. Today marks Day 1 of my Britney journey for a period of 15 weeks. I really wanna get in shape like her and become the character of Britney Spears. So play along and enjoy the ride! Feedback is always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment