Saturday, November 17, 2012

The Apron: Need a Fun Idea?

Fiammetta Apron

I work in retail and my absolute favorite part of the job is helping customers choose clothing that works for them. Finding the perfect outfit for a woman, making her feel beautiful, and providing the tools for some of our customers to reach their best selves, inside and out, make it all worth it! (It’s retail therapy for a reason...)
Anyway, yesterday a woman needed my aid in choosing the perfect gift for her friend’s bachelorette party, and, of course, I wasn’t going to let that lady leave the store without the most awesome gift a bride-to-be could ask for. So, we were looking at the aprons and other fun little potential gifts, and we came up with the cutest idea!! We found a cute little red apron- and keep in mind that aprons offer full coverage in the front, are completely open in the back, and usually have ties around the neck and waist to keep the garment secure. 
As an avid shoe person, I encouraged my customer to give this to her hottie-bride-to-be-friend, purchase matching lingerie, sparkly red or black heels, so this future bride could surprise her man in the kitchen when he gets home from whatever the hell guys do when they’re out.
Needless to say, I thought it was a brilliant idea that any couple could use to spice things up a bit. I’ve said this in several of my dating blog posts before, but I’ll repeat it here- it’s so important for a girl’s self (and the well-being of a relationship she may be in) to make a little extra effort to show how much you appreciate someone in your life, especially if he does so much for you too. (And if he doesn’t, then why the hell are you still with him?)

No comments:

Post a Comment