Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Interview with the Blog Writer: Who Am I in 21 Questions?


Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)
If you’ve been reading my blog, you would know that I went to a psychic last month. During my reading, the psychic advised me to allow others to see the real me, because, according to her, many people have a skewed perception of who I truly am. So, in an effort to alter the many misconceptions some of you may have about me, I am incorporating a fun, little survey in this post to put any false ideas about me to rest. Usually, I find these questionnaires extraordinarily corny (and I still do), but I thought it would be a great way for others to see the “real me” as well as an awesome way for me to get to know some of you better too. (Seriously, I would love for you guys to comment/answer some of the questions present in this post if you’d like! I would love to hear back!) Anyway, I promise this will be my first and last post with such a questionnaire because I’m not a huge fan of them anyway, but since it’s my blog, I can do whatever I want...
  1. What are three ways to win your heart? Chivalry (I’m British!), Humor, A listening ear, chocolate(on occasion.)
  2. Last stupid thing you said to anyone? Me? Saying something stupid? 
  3. Biggest turn off? Smokers!! 
  4. Favorite Movie? Almost Famous- duhh.
  5. Would you date someone who smokes? NEVER. sorry ‘bout it..
  6. If you could go on ONE DATE with any celebrity, who would it be? The Queen!
  7. Do you like cuddling?  Full blown addict.
  8. What is your full name? Eloise Rose Banting!!
  9. Are you a girly-girl, tomboy, or in the middle? Girl’s girl all the way.
  10. What’s the most expensive piece of clothing you own? Dress from Anthropologie. (I used to own a full Burberry suit when I was little!! Those were the days...)
  11. Is your best friend pretty? ALL of my best friends are beautiful!!!
  12. Can you make yourself cry? I’m a pro- I was cast in a Mainstage Holocaust play at JMU and I had to cry on stage twice every night and every time during rehearsal...Needless to say, I was the biggest cry-baby in that show.
  13. Are you taller than 5’4’’? No, but I auditioned to be a Disney princess in Orlando when I was 20 and said I was 5’4’’ on my resume (That height was a corporate requirement!) Little did I know that they measured everyone at the door, and I’m only a measly 5’2’’. Heartbreaking...
  14. Favorite Book? Picture of Dorian Grey by Oscar Wilde. Hands down.
  15. Does everything happen for a reason? I’ve found reason behind some experiences, discovering little reason behind others. I think it varies from experience to experience...
  16. What are three qualities you value in others? Intellect, Humor, Generosity. (Silliness...)
  17. What is your favorite place in the world? London, England- my second home!
  18. Who are some of your role models? My mom, Penny Lane, Oscar Wilde, Ralph Waldo Emerson, Mother Theresa. 
  19. Do you know how to cook? YES. All British girls should know...
  20. Education? I just graduated from James Madison University with an English degree, now I'm pursuing pre-school education.
  21. Favorite Quote? “To laugh often and much; To win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; To earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; To appreciate beauty, to find the best in others; To leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition; To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.”
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson



No comments:

Post a Comment