Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Saw My Psychic Again Today: What’s in Your Destiny?


"The Crystal Ball"
by John William Waterhouse (1902)
So, I saw my psychic again today and I was absolutely blown away by the accuracy of her reading. Last time I saw her, she requested that I come back around my birthday and, since it was only a couple of days ago, she was able to gather more insight regarding my present and future circumstances. Apparently, in astrology, new opportunities and blessings arrive around one’s birthday, so psychics are able to draw more information and, therefore, provide a keener reading of one’s destiny.
We spoke about my family, friends, career, money, and love life. The first piece of information she told me, like last time, was that I have definite psychic energy, and I need to listen to it more, comparing it to a “GPS.” She then told me I’m “very intelligent,” and that’s where things got interesting...
I told her that I’m starting school this thursday for my paralegal certificate, and she told me it was a step in the right direction, but she asserted that I will become a businesswoman one day. She said I have very strong business qualities (which I’m sure I got from my father) and that I will be working with “very important people” internationally. She understood, without me saying a word, that the ability to provide for myself is very important to me and that I don’t need to worry about $ as much as I do because I will definitely be able to “stand on my own two feet” when I’m older. 
She then began talking about my friends, telling me that I have great relationships with many people around me, and I’m going to make many more this year, which got me pretty excited. She also told me that when I’m in a good mood people are drawn to my positivity, making people I know around me happy. When I’m in a bad mood, however, I’m a nightmare to be around- and my family can vouch for that...
We then began talking about my, um, “interesting” love life for a while, especially in comparison to last time. I really have no clue who this person is, but she told me that there was a particular boy in my life who was pretty interested in me a while ago and I didn’t acknowledge his feelings because I was “preoccupied” and I wasn’t fully aware of how strongly he felt for me. But he became “preoccupied” when I showed interest in him. Apparently he has lighter eyes than me, but I still have no idea who this person is because I’ve had quite a few situations like this, and I really don’t want to read to much into it. Anyway, then she said that me and this individual have a connection, but timing has not been on our side for us to have an actual relationship. Then she said he was in no condition to be a boyfriend right now, affirming that he’s a huge partier and in a highly tempting atmosphere. If I had a dime for every guy I’ve had connections with who I could apply this to...
Anyway, she said we’ll be on neutral ground over Thanksgiving providing us the opportunity to determine if there is still “energy” between us. I guess I’ll figure out who it is by then, but I am not going to stress over it.
Then she started talking about other little flings I’ve had, which was actually incredibly funny because she was more than accurate about those, but I don’t want to give too much away about that...
And just as I began to feel a little deflated about my relationship prospects, she said that next month I will meet a potential love who I haven’t had any close communication with, but he lives in my area. She said that he’s very attractive, tall, older than me with light eyes, and has a keen interest in writing, music, and art. She then said he’s very calming, sweet, and down to earth, and I won’t feel anxious or betrayed by him.
She then said that she saw marriage in my future and I should be wifey’d up in 5 years, when I’m about 27, and she said I won’t get a divorce. Apparently, I’m also going to have children and she said that I am going to be a very “kind and compassionate” mom.
She told me that I’m a very genuine person and I’m not phony in any way. She knows that if I don’t like someone, I definitely will not act like I do, but she made it clear that I have a good soul and energy. 
So, that’s a summary of our session today, and if you ever need answers, advice, or guidance, this woman is the person to go to. She is the real deal, so if you would like to speak with a genuine psychic, please contact me via e-mail or Facebook and I can give you her information- and, as always, thanks for reading!!

1 comment:

  1. Eloise I LOVE YOUR BLOG GIRLFRIEND :) keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete