Thursday, December 20, 2012

Day 13: Need Something Business Casual?

Sorry my post for yesterday - the 13th Day of Outfits - is a little late. I went out after a long day at work and you know how that goes... But here's what I came up with:
So here's the look as a whole (I know it's a little irrelevant, but I took this picture yesterday - didn't have time to document the other pieces of my outfit, so the remainder of the pictures are a little more recent...) But I'm wearing black opaque tights, which is a necessity in any girls closet, paired with a 9-H15 St. Cl checkered, peplum top and a black mini skirt by Silence & Noise. I belted the top with a skinny black belt, giving the ensemble a little more definition. In terms of jewelry, which is unclear in this particular photo, I sported several silver bracelets on both arms, a black ombre necklace, and silver earrings...
Sorry my eye looks so puffy - my eyes are so big they barely fit in their sockets when I wake up!! Regardless, these are the silver tear drop earrings by Guess that I rocked with the outfit... 
And here's my ombre necklace!!
I feel like such a nerd (..currently in sweats, but I had to change back into the top and jewelry combo for the post..) These pieces complement each other really well, especially with the detailing of the belt. 
My Silence & Noise mini-skirt! Black mini skirts, which are everywhere, are definite necessities in a girl's closet. I wear this all the time; there are so many ways a piece like this is worn!!!
This is another piece I wear pretty frequently. It's just a basic black skinny belt and works fantastically with so many outfits!
P.S. What are your favorite business looks?




No comments:

Post a Comment