Thursday, December 6, 2012

Day 2: Were You as Comfy as I Was?



So, it's day 2 of my clothing craze and I wanted to sport an ensemble that was comfortable yet, of course, super cute! Here's what I came up with...(And I'll go through the pieces one by one...)

Some gold bracelets...

My Jeweled Stockings...

My Earrings...
The Infinity Scarf! SO incredible- the finest stitching and quality! 
The Central Piece..An olive Maeve dress!

I know it looks creepy- but the final look with an awesome brown belt & the infinity scarf looped around twice!


And the entire ensemble....

So there you have it!!! If you have any questions about any of these pieces- please, please, please let me know!!! (I would normally provide more analytic feedback regarding my clothing choices, but I'm in a huge hurry--must watch a TV show w/ my mother ASAP..haha sorry!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment