Friday, December 21, 2012

Day 15: How Do You Wear A Little Black Dress?

 I have work in literally 20 minutes (at 11) and I'm working a whole shift today, so I wanted to sport a piece that fit comfortably, while maintaining a sense of elegance. What better way to do this than with a little black dress?

Morphing Hour Dress by Bordeaux.
Just a closer look at the detailing of the piece. It has a little extra fabric but works really well with belts and other accessories...
This is the whole outfit but I'll go through each piece one by one...

I purchased a Small in the dress, but there is clearly more fabric than needed and it doesn't fit as nicely as I would've liked. Had I purchased an extra-small, the lesser amount of fabric may have looked more flattering...Nevertheless, I still love it and it gives me so much room to play around with belts!
My belt!!

My stockings! This photo is taken with the flash...

And this one without!


My earrings! 

And my gold necklace! So there you have it! I would love to provide more info regarding my outfit but I will seriously be so late for work...But I love a little black dress because it has so much potential for so many different looks!
P.S. How do you like your black dresses?!?



No comments:

Post a Comment