Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Day 7: How Do You Dress In A Hurry?

It's currently exam week and I overslept a tiny bit this morning for my Intro exam so I was in a huge hurry to make it to class on time. I obviously wanted to wear a cute outfit (especially since I have to blog about it...), so I chose pieces that were easy yet super fabulous. Here's what I came up with...

My Raj Infinity Scarf- It was made in India. The piece is infused with oranges, reds, and magentas, with sporadically weaved in sequins.
A closer look!

I wore these earrings- I thought they complemented the scarf really well, especially with the woven-in jewels.
And again!

I paired the accessories with this FietsVoor 2 cardigan- which I wear extremely often. It's a very adaptable piece and provides me the room to play around with other colors because of the varying shades in the fabric.
Here it is all together! I just wore a pair of AG jeans with the outfit and some brown boots. Even though mixing and matching may seem a little daunting, it was a really effortless look and one that any girl can pull off!
What are your go-to outfits?


No comments:

Post a Comment