Monday, December 24, 2012

Day 18: What Are You Wearing For Santa?!?

First of all, I hope everyone is having a very merry Christmas eve!! I actually had to work today so I'm a bit tired but at least I have tomorrow completely off (which I am very, extremely excited about!!). Anyway, the following is what I wore on this wonderful, wintery day...

These are turquoise earrings with silver lining and faux-diamonds...
This uniquely layered top is from Sweet Pea by Stacy Frati. The incredible patterns of the piece in addition to its incredible cut provide a comfortable, easy-to-wear, chic look.
This is the outfit in its entirety. I paired the top with my red AG Stevie pants and black boots!!
I just wanted to display the layering of the top so you have a clearer idea of its build.  One layer is tight and form fitting, whereas the other layer is very blousy, embellished with crisp, angular cuts.
P.S. How would you rock a top like this?! Or, better yet, what would you pair it with??!

No comments:

Post a Comment