Thursday, December 20, 2012

Day 14: Need a Little Sparkle?

I love sparkly pieces SO much and I would wear them everyday if I could, but I wouldn't wanna blind anyone so I've been holding back a little lately- however, couldn't help myself today...

Metallic Dolman Sweater Dress by Velvet.
A sparkly little stud earring...

My blue statement necklace that I absolutely LOVE- the earrings complemented the necklace really nicely.

Some lace stockings!
Just wanted to show how the piece fell on my frame- the dress is very blousy and I've worn it with belts and other types of accessories. It's a great piece and I look forward to wearing it much, much more- even though I've already worn it approximately 1 million times by now...
P.S. Do you like sparkly clothes? (I do...)

No comments:

Post a Comment