Tuesday, December 4, 2012

2[0] Days of Outfits: What are You Wearing for Winter?

One of my birthday cards-
basically a mirror image
of myself during childhood :)
(And those are my feet in the photo...)

Since I need a better excuse to get up in the mornings, I’m taking it upon myself to record 20 mind-blowing outfits from now until Christmas each and everyday. I will provide pictures of the central pieces of my ensembles and share them on the blogosphere. I would love for some of my readers to sample what they wear, too, so we can all openly communicate about our personal taste, increasing our own style awareness and appreciation. In addition, I’m hoping that this little blog “special” will trigger others to understand their own styles a little bit more, especially if they really don’t know which way is up in the world of fashion. I’m always more than willing to give a little fashion advice and take it from others so, please, don’t be shy! 

P.S. And, yes, I did copy ABC Family’s annual “25 Days of Christmas” nonsense- I altered the dates in this post’s title because we’re already 4 days into December and the 5th is tomorrow--so, only 20 days of outfits for you... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment