Friday, December 7, 2012

Day 3: Channeling Your Inner-Zen Today?


So, it's Day 3, and I'm about to head into work, but I wanted to wear a piece that represented the tranquil mood I'm in- what better way to accomplish this than with a kimono? :)

Plumes Kimono Midi Dress by Corey Lynn Calter.

In LOVE with these gold statement earrings, paired with a much more softly stated gold necklace- the details of each piece complement each other really well, flowing smoothly with the gold detailing on the belt of the dress. (I love the belted dress- especially b/c I can remove it and pair the dress with another belt, simultaneously giving me more room to play with accessories.)

Nude pumps! I got these for $40 in the clearance section of DSW- even though I'm just wearing brown boots with it to work, I may slip these on if I decide to go out afterward...

The final outfit!
I adore this design. I must admit, however, when I first saw the dress I was hesitant to try it on or even purchase it,  so I definitely feel as though I'm stepping a little out of my comfort zone with this dress, but I couldn't be happier with the final look! Such a classy piece that I'll have forever! Thanks for reading! xxx
P.S. What are you favorite classic pieces??

No comments:

Post a Comment