Saturday, December 8, 2012

Day 4: What Did You Wear On This Lovely Day?


I had a few errands to run today so I chose an ensemble that was effortlessly adorable but perfectly comfortable. I definitely executed a great look for the first part of my day, but I'm heading to work in approximately an hour and we're required to wear clothes representative of a sophisticated yet unique female. Here's what I came up with...


I've probably worn this top about 5 billion times- but I love it. I'm a huge fan of the Ramones and it's certainly one of my go-to pieces. (I got it at Dulles Mall for $16 during my freshmen year of college, and I've had it ever since!)

This is the Charlie & Robin jacket I wore today, which I wear, like, everyday. So comfy and SO cute!

So here's the entire look, with my red AG Stevie pants...

...Topped off with some copper statement earrings!

So, since I'm heading into work soon, I replaced my Ramones t-shirt with this black peasant top,  still pairing it with my red Stevie's and a cami underneath.

Here's the entire look, but I chose to tuck the top in and belt the Stevie's- I know it's a little hard to see the finer details, but I wanted to capture the overall dynamics of the ensemble- just so you get the picture(no pun intended..)

I paired the black top with this phenomenal silver statement necklace, topped off with some silver statement earrings detailed with black beading.

My Calvin Klein belt that I wear, wear, wear the life out of!


So that's what I wore today!! Also, both looks are great with boots, but if I wanted to go out after work today with the latter outfit, I could slip on a pair of pumps and, if I'm feeling a little daring, replace my cami with a black lace bandeaux- what would you do??!

No comments:

Post a Comment